Alexandrite is the most preferred laser epilation system in our country and in the world, with a wavelength of 755nm, compatible with all types of skin colors, fast and comfortable. For not very dark skin, Alexandrite is the most effective and suitable laser type. The Alexandrite laser is held more intensely in the melanin pigment, which darkens the hair, than other lasers and reaches the deep hair follicles. Due to its absorption advantage, a lasting effect is achieved with the least pain in tolerable doses. Since the device shoots from 3 cm to the skin, there is no problem in terms of hygiene.
What are the application areas of Alexandrite laser?
- Laser Hair Removal: Success on unwanted hair in all skin types to the extent that it provides comfort to your daily life
- Pigment Lesions:Sunspot, freckles, cafe-au-lait, melasma, seborrhoic keratoses
- Vascular Lesions: Hemangioma, telangiectasia
- Skin Rejuvenation:Wrinkle Removal
Advantages of the Alexandrite laser
- Successful results can be achieved in light skin types with Alexandrite Laser,
- The results are especially good on dark hair,
- The application is comfortable and painless,
- It can be applied to large areas in a certain time and does not require special care,
- The device does not touch the skin during the application, so there are no hygiene problems,
- The risk of burns is low,
- The results obtained with its use all over the world have proven the effectiveness of the Alexandrite laser system.
Diode Elos Plus
Diode laser is the general name given to lasers with a wavelength of 810 nm. Diode lasers of different brands and originating from different countries are used in Turkey. Diode lasers have different technological features from the alexandrite laser. Although the two lasers are used in epilation, they show significant differences from each other. Diode lasers go deeper than alexandrite lasers. For this reason, they provide more effective treatment in deeply located hairs.
Diode lasers are the most effective lasers on the face, back and arms. For this reason, it must be found in a laser clinic.
Another important advantage of diode lasers is that they can be used on all skin types.
Advantages of Diode Laser
√ Session duration is shorter
√ It hurts less
√ Less exposure to radiation
√ Getting better results
√ Available in more regions